Products are delivered via TNT or SDA pony expresses (or by other trusted couriers) with carriage free along with charge on receipt of invoice. The goods are sent from our warehouse, traveling at the risk of the recipient, even when shipped via free carriage. Receipts from missing carriers or damaged packages, even partially, must be issued with reservation. A copy of the acceptance with reservation of item must be sent to us within 10 days from the reporting of any loss or theft.
Yes, we do ship internationally, whether by TNT, SDA courier or other trusted couriers.
For all orders, calculated shipping charges are dependant upon the weight and volume of the goods.
An order is delivered to the carrier within the time specified upon the customer’s order confirmation (depending upon the availability of the goods). Commonly used carriers such as TNT, DPS deliver goods to administrative centres throughout Italy within a maximum of 3 (*) working days and within a maximum of 4 (*) business days when delivering to the islands. Regularly used carriers such as TNT and DPS deliver goods to foreign countries within a maximum of 5 (*) business days.
* Goods delivery time is not binding upon INMARE Srl.
The customer is responsible for checking :
1) That the package is intact and not damaged or wet.
2) That the number of boxes indicated on the transportation documents corresponds to the number of packages delivered.
NB: Any objection must be raised with the carrier immediately, failing which the product is considered to have been delivered in good condition. All those documents inserted in the exterior pocket outside the package must be conserved.
INMARE acknowledges the right of withdrawal in accordance with Legislative Directive 99/5/22 which treats of the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts. This means that the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase made within 10 working days of receipt of the goods, or prior to delivery, but always within 10 business days from the purchase.
Procedures to follow in order to exercise the right of withdrawal :
-Kindly send a registered letter within the terms mentioned above, to INMARE Srl, Via del Commercio,6, 600211 - Camerano (AN), Italy, clearly stating your intention to withdraw from the purchase. In addition, you have to communicate your bank name, the name of the agency, BIN code, bank routing number to which you wish to be credited the amount paid for the purchase of the returned goods .
- Kindly return by courier within the next 10 days, to the same address, free in total integrity ( with possible accessories). The product must be regularly packed so as to ensure the integrity of its packaging during transport. All items travel at the sender's risk. INMARE reserves the right to charge, under Art. 7, paragraph 2, of the same decree, the fees for the shipment of goods and related taxes.
- The amount paid (only the amount of the goods, excluding transportation and any bank fees) will be returned as quickly as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the date of receipt of the goods.
Any controversy shall be referred to the Court of Ancona.
You can make a complaint via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling +39 071 7133104, or by sending a fax to +39 071 8853032.
Via fax or email you will be sent an application form authorizing you to return the goods. This must be completed in its entirety and sent back by fax to+39 071 8853032. We will ensure that you be sent the Returned Material Authorization number or any instruction.